Community Connect Northern Beaches is a not for profit community-based organisation that has been providing valuable support and assistance to all residents of Sydney's Northern Beaches for over 50 years.
Do you need help on where to go to find the community information and assistance you need?
At Community Connect Northern Beaches, our professional staff and trained volunteers are knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and we will be only too pleased to help you find the service you want.
We provide information and support, as well as advocacy and referral to other non profit community services and government agencies.
If we can't help you, we will get you someone who can.
If you are newly arrived or do not have an English speaking background, we can offer individual advice and support.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Carers groups - are designed to help the people who care for their own family members or friends. Over 12 different groups meet each month across the Northern Beaches. For further details, please ring 8229 0949.
- Free English classes - are you new to Australia or the Northern Beaches? Come along and join a community-based class and improve your English. For more information, call 8229 0949. Bookings are essential. These classes are currently suspended due to the COVID-19 restrictions. Please check this website again for details when classes recommence.
- Womens Wellness - a group of ladies who gather each Monday. Invited speakers normally address each gathering.
- Taxation Help - a service provided free of charge July to October each year. Call 8229 0949 from mid June to book your appointment.
- Volunteer Interviews - to help you find the right volunteering opportunities.
- Justice of the Peace service - call 8229 0949.
- We can also help with photocopying, information through the internet, filling out form and a fax service.