Tax Help is a free and confidential service where a Tax Volunteer will help you complete your tax return at tax time. The service is available to:
- A salary or wage earner
- A person receiving income from Centrelink
- A student with casual employment A young person who has just started a full-time job
- A backpacker with a holiday visa
- A person with a disability
- A person receiving superannuation or dividend income
- A new migrant to Australia
- A person who speaks, reads or writes little or no English
- An international student
To be eligible for Tax Help:
- Your taxable income must be no more than $60,000
- Your tax affairs must be fairly straightforward.
Our Tax Volunteer cannot help with business returns or if there is rental income. However, they can help you with prior year returns, income from managed funds and capital gains (but only on shares).
Where: Community Connect Dee Why Hub, 28 Fisher Road, Dee Why (at rear of New Life Baptist Church)
Bookings essential - call 9982 6985 to make an appointment